For two weeks, members of the CRMCA volunteered in training and administering the ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade 1 certification at the Colorado State University. A total of 76 upper class engineering students learned the basics of concrete testing procedures, the purpose of the testing, and the benefits to their career during and after their studies. We hope that every student is able to achieve a great career, starting ahead of the game by obtaining this certification!
Thank you to the Colorado State University, College of Engineering Civil Engineering students and their Professor, Rebecca Atadero for being enthusiastic and excited to get dirty. We would like to thank all of the volunteers over the course of training and certification from our member companies:
- Castle Rock Consulting, LLC
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- CTL Thompson
- EdenCrete Industries, Inc.
- Fall Line Testing & Inspection
- Ground Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- Holcim (US), Inc.
- Loveland Ready-Mix Concrete
- Martin Marietta
- RockSol Consulting Group, Inc.
- Sika USA
- Yeh and Associates
JT Mesite, P.E.