Protecting your Business and Workers During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Statewide Safer-at-Home order is effect. Mining and Construction Continue to be Essential Services.
“The Stay-at-Home order has done just what we wanted it to – slowed the spread of the virus and bought us time to expand the capacity of our health care system. We are in this for the long haul, and Coloradans need to be prepared to follow social distancing requirements in the weeks and months ahead,” said Governor Jared Polis. “If Coloradans let up over the next few weeks, if we fail to take this new phase seriously — we might have to face staying at home again and all of our gains will be lost. I cannot stress this enough – we must continue to stay home as much as possible, wear facial masks when out, and be cautious and careful. We are nowhere near being back to normal, but we will get through this together.” – Governor Jared Polis
All ACI certifications and trainings have resumed and are occurring as listed on the Registration Page. Due to COVID-19, CRMCA has implemented social distancing at the exams and face coverings are required. If you have any questions or would like to confirm your registration please reach out to Emma Dolan, firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-297-9902.
Information and Resources
– Colorado Contractors Association (CCA) has a website which provides information for contractors and construction industry personnel.
– Department of Labor’s (DOL) COVID-19 and the American Workplace provides fact sheets, Q&A, posters, and other resources.
– Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) COVID-19 webpage provides standards, medical information, control and prevention information, among other resources.
– Learn more about the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other Equal Employment Opportunity Laws as they relate to COVID-19.
– Colorado Department of Health & Environment (CDPHE) has provided specific guidance for the construction industry.
– View the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources.
* All resources are subject to change, please confirm you are viewing the latest updates from the listed organization.
CRMCA staff is working remotely. If you have questions or need assistance from the association please contact us using the information below.
Todd Ohlheiser – email@example.com; 303-882-6879
JT Mesite – firstname.lastname@example.org; 720-272-6592
Annelise Shepherd – email@example.com; 804-241-0605
Emma Dolan – firstname.lastname@example.org; 720-297-9902
Opportunity to Present Remote Educational Seminars
CRMCA is offering members the opportunity to participate and present remote educational seminars. We are looking for topics in the following areas:
- Health and Safety
- Environment and Sustainability
- Concrete Innovation and Technology
- Equipment and Manufacturing
- Regulatory Updates
- Other pertinent topics
If you are interested in hosting a webinar for the CRMCA membership, please reach out to Annelise with your topic and availability.