The Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Association (CRMCA) is a Colorado based organization representing the interests of Colorado’s ready mixed concrete industry. Founded in 1956, the CRMCA maintains a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters, improves the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program, and increases the use of concrete through promotional efforts. View the CRMCA Strategic Plan Overview.
There are five types of CRMCA members:
- Concrete Producer Members: Companies that are actively involved in the production of ready mixed concrete. Membership begins at $1350 annually.
- Cement Producer Members: Companies that produce cement. Membership is $10,000 annually.
- Associate Members: Companies that provide a product or service to the ready mixed concrete industry. Membership is $900 annually.
- Small Business Associate Members: Companies that provide a product or service to the ready mixed concrete industry with less than three employees. Membership is $600 annually.
- Concrete Contractor Members: Construction companies that purchase concrete that is used during the course of their projects. Membership is $500 annually.
The primary objectives of the CRMCA are:
- Maintain a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters.
- Educate designers, specifers, and the construction industry about the advantages of concrete construction through promotional efforts.
- Improve the quality of concrete through extensive training and certifications.
- Educate our members on the most up-to-date and relevant technological advances and safety practices.
- Inform consumers/end-users about concrete applications and maintenance.