Free concrete project design and technical assistance is available through the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association’s (NRMCA) Design Center.
The Design Center can assist you in choosing the right concrete solution for a wide variety of projects, from multi-family residential/mixed use to industrial and health care facilities.
NRMCA’s expert team of engineers and architects are available to help you select the most appropriate concrete system, including:
- Concrete frame and post-tension flat plate systems
- Voided slab systems
- Insulating concrete forming (ICF) systems
- Tilt-up concrete wall systems
Get started today by submitting the form on buildwithstrength.com.
The Design Center and NRMCA offer educational opportunities for industry professionals.
Educational opportunities are offered through:
- Professional Education: Courses are offered on the design and construction of high performance concrete buildings. Courses can be tailored to different formats—from all-day seminars, half-day seminars, lunch-and-learns to webinars.
- On-demand Webinars: These are the same highly attended live webinars we offer but in a recorded format so you can take them at your pace, on your schedule. The webinars are free and offer AIA-CES Learning Units for architects and Professional Development Hours (PDH) for engineers.
- Live Webinars: The webinars are free and offer AIA-CES Learning Units for architects and Professional Development Hours (PDH) for engineers.