Summer may be winding down, but construction season remains busy as ever and the CRMCA has a full schedule of upcoming events!
Thank you to everyone who joined us in Steamboat Springs for another successful Summer Conference on July 25-26. Members were able to network, enjoy a round of golf and attend the Steamboat Pro-Rodeo. We truly appreciate all the support and attendance at this event.
Earlier this month the Southern Market Committee hosted the Jay Martin Golf Tournament at the Eisenhower Golf Course in Colorado Springs. Thank you to everyone for coming out and to our event sponsors.
This fall is already shaping up to be a busy one for the Build with Strength Campaign here in Colorado with multiple events being hosted later this year. CRMCA remains dedicated to educating the Colorado market on ICF and concrete construction and the Build with Strength task forces are hard at work promoting concrete as the premier building material.
- The association will be hosting an ICF Town Hall to an audience of local contractors and design professionals in October to be followed by an ICF training course with the help of NRMCA and the ICFMA.
- CRMCA has facilitated individuals from successful Kentucky ICF Schools projects to present a panel discussion on Net Zero Schools at the USGBC Colorado Green Schools Summit in November, bringing awareness of these projects to the Colorado market
- Chris Dagosta with NRMCA will be presenting several “Lunch and Learns” to the Denver Public School District as well as some local architecture and design firms.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining the efforts of the Build With Strength Colorado Campaign please contact JT Mesite or me or stop by a Market Committee meeting in your region.
Learn more about our upcoming events below:
- CRMCA’s annual Concrete Clay Shoot will be held on October 2 at Colorado Clays in Brighton, CO. Use this link to access details and registration information.
- The 2019 Annual Conference will take place on November 21-22 at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs. Access additional information and details on the CRMCA website.
- Be sure to reserve your spot and register for upcoming ACI Certifications this fall and winter as dates are filling up quickly. If you have any questions regarding ACI registration don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thank you to our membership for your continued support in making these events and efforts so successful!