The statewide CRMCA regional market committees focus on expanding awareness and educating specifiers, contractors, decision makers and members regarding the full capabilities, benefits, and innovation of concrete construction. The goal of these efforts is to stimulate and build increasing momentum for the usage of concrete in Colorado.
The unified approach of regional Market Committees allows for the most impactful topics for seminars, training, new and proven technologies, and methodologies to be presented to specific market segments.
The CRMCA Market Committees are hard at work planning for a productive 2023 and will host a joint meeting at the CRMCA/CSSGA Ski Retreat on February 27th to collaborate on committee goals moving forward.
Check out some of the recent accomplishments of the committees:
Central/Northern Colorado Regional Market Committee
Chair: Ken Hall, Burnco Colorado (email@example.com)
- Involvement with the Denver Metro Habitat for Humanity Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Home Build
- Partnership with the Rocky Mountain ACI for a panel presentation on industry specification changes (For more information on this event on November 09 visit the CRMCA website.)
Southern Colorado Regional Market Committee
Chair: Manny Mungaray, GCC of America (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Involvement with the Woodland Park Habitat for Humanity ICF Home Build.
- Recent presentation on Portland Limestone Cement Implementation
- Ongoing interaction with local municipalities on specifications, construction challenges and any industry topics.
Western Colorado Regional Market Committee
Chair: Marisa Conners, Yeh & Associates (email@example.com)
- ACI Certifications on the Western Slope
- Planning an educational presentation for early 2023
CRMCA and the committees are constantly looking for input from all members to best serve the Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Industry.
If you or anyone with your company is interesting in getting involved with the committees, please reach out to Emma Dolan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Market Committee Chair for your Region. All members are encouraged to participate in any association committee
Communications & Administrative Manager