Hello CRMCA members. As October comes to a close the Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Association prepares for our Annual Conference while looking ahead at 2017. Read on for updates on the annual conference, Program Manager, PE search, and changes to the website that will be coming in 2017.
This year’s Annual Conference will take place at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs from November 17 – November 18. I am excited to have many qualified presenters and interesting topics at this year’s event! This includes:
- Joshua Baca, NRMCA: Build With Strength Campaign
- Dawn Miller, RMACI: American Concrete Institute Excellence in Concrete Awards
- Laura Beverage, Jackson Kelly PLLC: Overview of OSHA/MSHA Enforcement Initiatives, New Cases, and the Regulatory Landscape
- Jon George, Bishop Brogden Associates: Water Rights Accounting in Colorado
- Tiffany VanderSchaaf, Calyx Social Media: What’s the Deal with Likes, Comments & Shares: Why Engagement Matters on Social Media
- Steve Coughran, Coltivar Group: Leveraging Leadership: Cultures that Breed Success
- Elizabeth Marks, Paralympic Medalist Rio 2016: The Journey of “Happy Accidents”
The CRMCA is currently seeking a Program Manager, PE to fill the role of manager of association technical and promotional concrete programs. We are seeking a certified Professional Engineer to fill this position. View the job listing and additional details.
I am pleased to announce that 2017 will bring updates to our website. Annelise Shepherd has been working with Eye9 Design to update both the front end of our website as well as build an improved app and database for our Adherence Program. Look for improvements in the coming months.
If you have any needs from the association please reach out to Todd Ohlheiser, Annelise Shepherd, or me. I look forward to seeing many of you in Colorado Springs this November!
CRMCA Board President
President | Oldcastle SW Group, Inc.
Co-authored by Annelise Shepherd, CRMCA Communications & Administrative Coordinator